The Ohio Gamma chapter is an active organization of talented engineers proud to serve our College and our Alma Mater. We strive:
- "To mark in a fitting manner those who have conferred honor upon their Alma Mater by distinguished scholarship and exemplary character as undergraduates in engineering, or by their attainments as alumni in the field of engineering."
- "To foster a spirit of liberal culture in engineering colleges."
- To advance the qualities of integrity and honesty in engineering.
- To recognize the achievements and successes of our members and alumni, both within and outside of the chapter.
- To enable any of our members to be able to take an idea or project that benefits the community, the College, or the University and implement it, using our full resources and backing.
- To be an organization of our members and of their interests.
- To act as an honors community within the College of Engineering.
- To develop solid relations with strong engineering companies.
- To partner with the College of Engineering in an effort to continually improve the College as a whole.
- To invest time into worthwhile projects.
- To provide interesting programming to our members.
- To use our technical expertise and large membership to improve our community, our University, and our College.